New COVID-19 Protocol
As the COVID-19 restrictions begin to ease off, we are slowly opening our doors to serve you.
To reduce the impact of COVID-19 outbreak conditions on our businesses, among our employees and customers, it is essential to comply with the social distancing policies.
We are paying close attention to regulations and guidance issued by federal and local government agencies.
We encourage everyone to follow the best practices for minimizing the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, we implemented Basic Infection Prevention Measures to increase the physical distance among our team members and clients.
1. We are only accepting clients with appointments.
2. If you are sick or showing any illness symptoms, travelled recently or have been in contact with anyone who is ill, kindly cancel your appointment.
3. We promote frequent and thorough hand sanitizing for our team members and customers.
4. We maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
5. We provide our clients with tissues, face masks and trash receptacles.
6. Please keep your distance with our staff and other customers at least 2 meters apart at all times.
7. If you are visiting our office, our staff will ask you these questions upon your arrival;
Have you been required to self-isolate for any reason?
Have you travelled outside of British Columbia in the last 2 weeks?
Have you been in contact with anyone who has returned from travelling outside of British Columbia in the last 2 weeks?
Have you been in contact with anyone who is now in quarantine or self-quarantine?
Have you been in recent contact with anyone who is now feeling ill?
Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days? (fever, cough, sore throat etc.)
We sincerely thank you for your continued support during these difficult times – and staying connected while we were apart.
Calla Group Financial Services Ltd.